2. Free your mind from worries - Most never happens.
3. Live simply and appreciate what you have.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less from people but more from yourself.
Smile every chance you get.
Not because life has been easy, perfect,
or exactly as you had anticipated,
but because you choose to be happy
and grateful for all the good things you do have
and all the problems you know you don’t have.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)
Your email address is safe with us!
1. Never lose hope until its over, completely.
2. Never celebrate too early.
3. And never, never leave your post before the battle is over, completely!
A poor man asked the Buddha,
“Why am I so poor?”
The Buddha said, “you do not learn to give.”
So the poor man said, “If I’m not having anything?”
Buddha said: “You have a few things,
The Face, which can give a smile;
Mouth: you can praise or comfort others;
The Heart: it can open up to others;
Eyes: who can look the other with the eyes of goodness;
Body: which can be used to help others.”
So, actually we are not poor at all, poverty of spirit is the real poverty.""
Moral: People around you keep pulling you down. Don't mind and keep going.